Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Polka dots Headers
1. Click image to enlarge the size.
2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description"
8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.
This blog header is 100% transitional with any color background.
Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated!
Posted by Itkupilli at 9:40 AM
Labels: * Free Blog Headers for 2 column Minima, ~ Blue, ~ Pink Lila, Polka dots, Vintage Nostalgic Romantic
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you so much for these my blog now looks even better!ReplyDelete
I'm glad you like it Dazie :))ReplyDelete
its beautiful..i love it :)ReplyDelete