1. Click image to enlarge the size.
2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description" (not shrink to fit)
8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.
Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated.
You can find the matching background here.
Loving this header. There is something amusing about the smiling skull. Your work is so inventive. Sea WitchReplyDelete
This is the painting of finnish artist Hugo Simberg. So nice of you to mention him here and taking the credit for yourself!!!ReplyDelete
Thank you for telling, I've mentioned Hugo Simberg with background, but forgot to put it here. I'm from Finland and I'm proud to introduce our artists.
This is really amazing stuff. Here i am giving you services for your business just visit this CinchonizeReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing this articles this is really helpful for me. We are providing services for your old image to make it new. You can avail this photo restorationReplyDelete