1. Click image to enlarge the size.
2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description" (NOT shrink to fit)
8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.
Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated.
You can find the matching background here.
Lovely work you are doing.ReplyDelete
Kiitos ihanasta pohjasta! Sopii aarrearkkuuni hyvin :)ReplyDelete
Yläpalkki ei onnistunut, mutta hyvä ilmankin :)
Thank you for header.ReplyDelete
Love this - just changed my blog - Can you tell me if you have any buttons or other extras that match?ReplyDelete
Greetings from Denmark!ReplyDelete
I was playing a bit with my header and can't find out how I move my text down a bit in the picture...can you give me any advice?!
Thanks in advance...your designs are beautiful!!
It's not possible to move text down, only way to do that is to write the text to header and then install that without the blogger text in the header.
please give me any advise.
i have some problem to put the backround in my blog.when the backround was put,no title,header and posts in it.it is plain.when i upload the header,the backround was lost.please help me
wad a nice background and header x)ReplyDelete
i love royal ..
thx for ur pic^^
support u forever~
It's beautiful. Thank You for sharing :) But I can't make it properly I guess - the heading is not in the middle of the siteReplyDelete