1. Click image to enlarge the size.
2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description" (NOT shrink to fit)
8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.
Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated.
You can find the matching background here.
Again, most beautiful!ReplyDelete
OMG, this is so beautiful...I always love oriental things :)ReplyDelete
i love it, you are such a great artist!!!ReplyDelete
Nice to meet you! You´re indeed a great artist!ReplyDelete
My wife was browsing the blog owned by Candice Olsen (http://codyandsaramcarthur.blogspot.com/2009/07/candice-olsen-design.html) and fall in love with the background, asking me to save it. I did a search, and found the original here, in your site. In fact, my wife would like to have a copy of the original "green" image, which is in the background. Is it possible? Can you share a copy with us? In advance, a BIG thank you!
Cassio and Helena