Monday, December 20, 2010

Waterhouse beauties Header for 2 Column Minima




1. Click image to enlarge the size.

2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description" (NOT shrink to fit)
7. Save.

8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.


Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated.




You can find the matching background here.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much for this beautiful Waterhouse background! I am using it on one of my blogsites and it really looks great! I have always loved the picture you used for the header and the background is just perfect for it! I really appreciate your hard work and your kind heart! Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely Waterhouse blog set! He is my favorite artist and so this is a wonderful surprise and gift for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOOOO SAD! File "too large" is the message I keep getting when I try to download ANY of your lovely backgrounds. BLOGGER won't accept any of them...can this be adjusted? I mean the dimensions of UR backgrounds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I love this design! I will try to make a donation as soon as I can. Btw, for the comment above, there is a way to select the older template, ie. "Minima." Click on the "design" tab and then click on "edit HTML," scroll down to the bottom of that page and you'll see an option to choose "Older Templates." Click on that and select the "Minima" template. Once you do that, the HTML code for this design works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete