Monday, July 27, 2009

Lil' cup fairy




1. Click image to enlarge the size.
2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description" (not shrink to fit)
7. Save.

8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.


Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated.

Matching background here.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely charming! Sweet, without being sickly or over-cute. A lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have wonderful presentation with your blog sets. I so enjoy visiting your blog and seeing what you have created next. You inspire me. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogs are awesome..I just found your place here and I love it already!!! Great stuff for sure. Thanks so much for your neat stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sooo much,thank you.
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your blog and the picures!
    I´m 70 hyears old and I hav used your picture of the fairy in a cup, Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete