1. Click image to enlarge the size.
2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description" (NOT shrink to fit)
8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.
Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated.
You can find the matching background here.
Hi again, i just added winterlandscape from yr site, and was looking for headers and found this one. I do think I "have to use" this one when the hollydays are over. Just luv it. and again thx for gr8 work and sharingReplyDelete
Hugs Ugla :o) "the Owl"
Most delightful and EXACTLY what I have been looking for!!! You even have a dragonfly!! Laaaaaaa!!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!ReplyDelete
Wow - what an amazing background and header!! I've just added to my blog and put your badge in my sidebar- thank you :o)ReplyDelete