1. Click image to enlarge the size.
2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description" (NOT shrink to fit)
8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.
Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated.
You can find the matching background here.
This is super cute! I got the background too! Thanks!ReplyDelete
Exactly what I wanted!
I love it! I used it to make my Halloween header (soswift.blogspot.com)and told them where to visit you in one of my blog posts: http://soswift.blogspot.com/2009/10/did-you-know.html Thanks!ReplyDelete
This is perfect! Thank you, you are awesome!ReplyDelete
So cute ! I love it !ReplyDelete
Thank you I love it!!ReplyDelete
I've used this on my blog this year, 2011, and it is soooo cute; thanks so much!ReplyDelete