Thursday, December 30, 2010

Love birds Header for 2 Column Minima


1. Click image to enlarge the size.

2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description" (NOT shrink to fit)
7. Save.

8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.


Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated.



You can find the matching background here.

post signature

18 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Beautiful graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull! Thank you very much, I've made a link with mini-picture to your blog.
    Gr. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, just updated my blog with your beautiful templates today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your work is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there--I updated my blog on Blogger today with one of your beautiful backgrounds and headers. Thanks so much...they are all lovely so it made choosing difficult. As soon as I can figure out how to link them back to your page I will. I just wish I could add them to my other blog site at Wordpress...sigh.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I have found Blog Decor Heaven! Thank you so much for your undescribably gorgeous work! My BLOG is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the spring background, I am soooo ready for spring!!! I would love for you to stop in and see my new background and header. I added some jewelry to the sweet birds. I hope you like it!!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whow!!! I just used this background and header for my blog and it looks so beautiful!I couldn't decide which one to use...might just change my blog more often now that I found your work.And it was super easy to do as well.Thank you once more,I will be back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! It turned out beautiful!
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stupendously beautiful!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much :)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your website is wonderful!!!!
    Too difficult to choose!!! AARGHHHHH....
    Thank you so much
    Kisssss from France

    ReplyDelete
  12. hermosooooo... voy a tomar un fondo..y me llevo tu banner...!!! so beautiful...i ll take a background.. and your banerrrr .. with your link.... gracias!!

    ReplyDelete