1. Click image to enlarge the size.
2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description" (NOT shrink to fit)
8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.
Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated.
You can find the matching background here.
I`m just blown away by your beautiful art! You are very talented! Happy New Year from Norway!ReplyDelete
hi, is just amazing yours works, I have a question, where I paste the html? html page? I need to clean everthing than is there?ReplyDelete
sorry my english
Andrea: maybe if you change to a two column instead of three?ReplyDelete
I absolutely love your blog designs..wish I were so talentedReplyDelete
Great is this background, so romantic and cute. I'm going to try it but I wish I was better in html. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Wow! How nice of you to do all this for free! Everything you have made is georgeous! I love this header and background! :D Thank you VERY much!! :)ReplyDelete
Absolutely beautiful art!!!ReplyDelete
Beautiful Thanks Chris xReplyDelete