Thursday, December 15, 2011

My ShaBby cOttage header for 2 Column bLog


1. Click image to enlarge the size, right click > view image.
2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description" (do NOT shrink to fit)
7. Save.

8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.


Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated.





You can find the matching background here.

8 comments:

  1. This one is perfect as usual. Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful. You are so talented.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely but I can't right click "view image." There is no view image. Any other way to save this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the information. I am very glad that i have read your article.
    Great information sir ji.Read More accessories

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been looking to start a blog but still thinking of what content I am going to have. Thinking of using my hiking experiences to share. These might also help me with my blog and do you have something like mountains and sceneries? I would really appreciate it!

    Please visit Bellevue iPhone Repair

    ReplyDelete