Thursday, December 15, 2011
My ShaBby cOttage header for 3 Column bLog
1. Click image to enlarge the size, right click > view image.
2. Save picture to your computer.
3. Go to your blog and click customize.
4. Click edit Header.
5. Upload the image from your computer.
6. Placement, choose only "Behind title and description" (do NOT shrink to fit)
8. And then go to "Fonts and colors" and choose Blog Title Color and Blog Description Color, which fit with your new banner.
Feel free to use this blog header on your blog, and a link back to Cute and Cool BlogStuff is appreciated.
You can find the matching background here.
Posted by Itkupilli at 9:47 AM
Labels: * Free Blog Headers for 3 column Minima, ~ Grey, ~ White Light, Shabby Cottage, Vintage Nostalgic Romantic
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
how can i get the header to be centered on my blog?ReplyDelete
Thank you for this beautiful header. I put it onto my blog and grabbed your button as well.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. SEBReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing the information. I am very glad that i have read your article.ReplyDelete
Great information sir ji.Read More accessories